Friday, January 30, 2009

Giving thanks today for...

Princess - Macaroni Grill because we were able to have a very nice meal and I was able to spend time with my family.
Rosebud - being able to go ice skate today because I like going skating and I got to practice some of the stuff I need to for hockey.
Stinkbug - Macaroni Grill because it is delicious, they have a great waiter, I like their mac and cheese and it is really good to go to.
Sugarcake - my shoes because they cover your feet and they make you warm.
ThereO - being able to purchase a new book by one of my favorite authors because it's a long wait in between books and I like having a good read on a chilly night.
HBD - laptop computers for their convenience and efficiency.
OFE - going out in the yard and spraying Round Up so I can get rid of a bunch of weeds.

No comments: