Thursday, January 29, 2009

Giving thanks today for...

Princess - Snuffer's because I was able to have good food again.
Rosebud - getting all my school work done today because it is nice that I got to get it all done and it's not as hard as I think it is.
Stinkbug - my sister being born because I'm glad she was born and she's a wonderful sister to play with and I think she's my favorite because she doesn't treat me as bad.
Sugarcake - my brother being born because he's a wonderful brother, he's the only one I have and we have little animals and we play with them.
ThereO - a good, juicy cheeseburger because I don't eat them regularly any more and it was so good to have one.
HBD - my guitar because I can make beautiful music with it that soothes my soul.
OFE - the nurse bringing supplies today because they have been furnishing everything and we don't have to buy hardly anything.

No comments: