Thursday, January 22, 2009

Giving thanks today for...

Princess - showers because they make me feel clean and really, really good.
Rosebud - being able to get my math done because I haven't been able to do it and it's not as hard as I thought it was.
Stinkbug - sports because if we didn't have them then we wouldn't be able to play them and then what would I have to do and I am so glad that they made sports.
Sugarcake - getting the nest out of my hair because it's clean and I love it.
ThereO - my kids really enjoying school today because I finally feel like I am teaching them a "love of learning" which is my main goal of homeschooling.
HBD - all the wonderful things my wife does each day to make our house look so nice.
OFE - pulling some real tough grass out of the rose beds because I haven't felt like doing it but I did today.

No comments: