Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Giving thanks today for...

Princess - Target because I can find what I want there.
Rosebud - power skating because it helps me with my skating and it is helping me with the techniques.
Stinkbug - cameras because you can take pictures and remember what you look like from when you are little and have a great time looking at what your favorite thing was that you did and have good memories of what you lost.
Sugarcake - Momma because she loves me, takes care of me, and she always protects me.
ThereO - E's mom because she has become a good friend, she has a beautiful soul, and she constantly shows me what strength looks like.
HBD - the kids' hockey lessons because they enjoy it so much and it has been good for their self-esteem.
OFE - goobers (peanuts) because they sure taste good.

No comments: