Friday, January 9, 2009

Giving thanks today for...

Princess - the J.'s because they are a wonderful family, they are so nice, and they set a good example.
Rosebud - my mom taking my laptop to be fixed because I don't have to use Stinkbug's anymore and I will be able to get on sites of things I want to learn about, like architecture.
Stinkbug - the J.'s because they are lots of fun and me and P like to play and do lots of things together.
Sugarcake - showers because they wash you off and you smell clean.
ThereO - a peaceful visit with a friend because their children play really well with our children so we can actually have a conversation.
HBD - comfortable shoes because they keep my feet warm and protect my feet from injury.
OFE - my laptop coming on because it takes so long that it is hard to wait but it is on now.

No comments: