Thursday, January 8, 2009

Giving thanks today for...

Princess - chess because it is a fun and intellectual game and it is fun to learn about and it is very interesting and it's a game where you have to use skill.
Rosebud - my math book because it helps me know more about math and when I get older it will hopefully help me to be a better architect.
Stinkbug - Princess to play chess with and have time with her because we can have time together and I get to play with her.
Sugarcake - my DS because you get to play on it and it is fun.
ThereO - time to get MOST of my closet organized because it has been difficult to get to my stuff and it just feels so much more relaxing to have that done.
HBD - quiet nights at home because it is restful for my mind and soothing to my soul.
OFE - my "plumbing system" was flushed out and started working properly.

No comments: