Friday, January 23, 2009

Giving thanks today for...

Princess - my mom taking me to the movies and shopping for books because that made my day and that was very nice of her and it was a lot of fun.
Rosebud - the day that mom gave us today because it's been one of my favorite days and my mom is very nice for doing that.
Stinkbug - the thankful project because you can share your feelings and you can tell other people what you have been doing.
Sugarcake - ordering my Grossman jersey because it will be back on Valentine's Day and it says Grossman and he is my true love and my mommy and daddy letting me get it because they are special to me.
ThereO - Sugarcake telling me that today was the second best day of her life because it makes me feel good when one of my kids' enjoy their day.
HBD - it being the weekend so I can spend time with my family, time at church, and time with my reading.
OFE - my brother and his wife coming for a visit today because we had a good visit and it was good to see them.

No comments: