Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Giving thanks today for...

Princess - mom taking me to Starbucks because that was very nice of her and it was a real treat and we got to do our school work and it was fun.
Rosebud - Coach Mike because he's a very nice coach and he's teaching me a lot in hockey.
Stinkbug - eyes because if you didn't have any you couldn't see and your eyes are really special.
Sugarcake - blankies because they keep you warm and they are soft.
ThereO - an orthodontist that does beautiful work and truly cares about  his patients.
HBD - the beautiful moon tonight for it keeps in perspective God's awesome creation of the universe.
OFE - heater because it keeps us warm and I can remember when I was younger and we didn't have anything... Mother would put about 5 blankets on us and then in the morning when it was still dark, it was my job to get up and get the wood out and get a fire going... I was soooo cold I'd run and get back under the covers in the spot that was still warm.

No comments: