Monday, January 12, 2009

Giving thanks today for...

Princess - water because it helped me feel better.
Rosebud - my toothbrush because if I didn't have it my teeth would be brown and they'd all fall out which would be nasty and the Stars winning tonight because it means they might move up in the standings and I love it when they win.
Stinkbug - vegetables because they help you grow, some of them help you get more vision - like carrots, and they are good.
Sugarcake - my guitar because I get to play music and learn about music
ThereO - the money to purchase things like a dishwasher because it is a comfort to know we can pay for things and not have to go in debt.
HBD - our home because it's been a wonderful place to grow our family.
OFE - my drainage coming out because I was worried I was stopped up again.

No comments: