Saturday, January 17, 2009

Giving thanks today (1-16-09) for...

Princess - my mom telling me I look beautiful when I dance because it made me feel like the best dancer in the world.
Rosebud - Grandmother babysitting us because we got to spend more time with her and my parents got to take my sister to the hockey game.
Stinkbug - the Stars because you get to watch them practice and you get to go to their games and get to get their autographs.
Sugarcake - my pajama pants because if I didn't have them then I would be cold and they keep me protected.
ThereO - our new dishwasher because it is super quiet and it's nice to be able to get all those dishes done.
HBD - our new dishwasher because we can afford nice luxuries like that.
OFE - being able to go shopping because it has been along time since I've been able to do stuff like that and saw an old friend while I was out and it was good to see and visit with him for a little while.

No comments: