Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Giving thanks today for...

Princess - me and my mom making up because we were able to talk about things and it feels so good to know that she's not mad at me anymore and I've had a chance to reason things out.
Rosebud - my Undine book because it is a very good book and I love reading those kinds of mysteries.
Stinkbug - the NHL because it is awesome, you get to watch hockey, they score a lot of goals, and it's a really good, competitive sport.
Sugarcake - Robidas because he helps and he is a good player.
ThereO - finishing a 700+ book by a favorite author because it feels like a big achievement to finish a book that long and he writes so beautifully that it really makes me think and feel.
HBD - days when I can just come home when I want and rest.
OFE - the drainage starting to work again because it was stopping up and getting me worried.

No comments: