Sunday, January 18, 2009

Giving thanks today for...

Princess - curlers because I love my hair now and now I have something to curl my hair with.
Rosebud - going to church because we haven't been there in a long time and it was nice to be able to go this morning.
Stinkbug - ice because you can play hockey on it and you get to figure skate (boring) and you get to put it in your water to make it colder and put ice in your mouth when you are hot.
Sugarcake - my bible because it helps me learn about Jesus and everything.
ThereO - that the kids were glad we went to church because I want church to be something they enjoy and not a "chore."
HBD - our church and lunch because I love going to church as a family and our time together afterwards.
OFE - being able to do a little a work this morning because it makes me feel good to be able to do stuff again.

No comments: