Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Giving thanks today for...

Princess - Stinkbug teaching me how to play chess because that was very nice of him, it's a fun and intellectual game and I enjoy it very much and I enjoyed playing with him.
Rosebud - my icons because they are very pretty and I can pray with them every night.
Stinkbug - my family because they play with me, they protect me, they watch tv with me, they're really special and when I need help, they help me.
Sugarcake - laptops because you get to get on stuff, you get to get on Claire's and Macy's and Target and you can get on a lot of stuff.
ThereO - my sponsor agreeing to still be my sponsor even though I haven't been on program for about 6 weeks.
HBD - the book "The Holiness of God" for it has dramatically impacted my life.
OFE - a beautiful day because I was able to piddle in the yard and prune some more bushes.

No comments: