Saturday, January 17, 2009

Giving thanks today (1-17-09) for...

Princess - my mom and dad taking me to the Stars game because it was so nice of them and it was one of the best days ever and I had soooo much fun... it was a blast!
Rosebud - the Stars winning because they are getting closer to the Stanley Cup and it is fun to see them win.
Stinkbug - bowling with Grandmother because I got to see my friends and I did good and I won a game with a score of 104 and I got see my friend Alex and it was his birthday and I had fun.
Sugarcake - getting presents because they are the best and they really are good and I got a magnifying glass.
ThereO - being able to take our oldest to the Stars game because she really enjoyed spending time with her parents and that means a lot to me.
HBD - our time with Princess... going to the Stars game and lunch because it was a special time for the three of us.
OFE - going to church today because that was very nice to be able to do that and see some folks I haven't seen in awhile.

No comments: