Saturday, January 24, 2009

Giving thanks today for...
Princess - being able to be costumes for Wonderland because it is teaching me so much and it has taught me how to make a dress.
Rosebud - power puck class because it is helping me improve my stick handling and I'm glad that we can afford stuff like that.
Stinkbug - Neal being in the Young Stars game because it is awesome and it will prepare him to play in future All-Star games and he's my favorite player and I'm glad that he was able to go.
Sugarcake - Jesus because He takes care of me and He loves me.
ThereO - learning about money and life energy because it has really changed my thinking about a lot of things.
HBD - our fireplace because it is cozy and keeps us warm.
OFE - going out and working in the yard today because I got finished before the bad weather moved in.

No comments: