Sunday, January 4, 2009

Giving thanks today for...

Princess - Burt's Bees Wax because it cleared up my sinuses for awhile and made me feel really good and it cleared up my dry skin and made it feel so much better.
Rosebud - Aunt Lynette because she is very nice to me and she is a very good aunt and I love her.
Stinkbug - lights because they light up the house and when it's Christmas people put up a million lights on their houses and it's beautiful and they make things so pretty.
Sugarcake - the fireplace because it warms you up.
ThereO - the opportunity to tell someone how much she means to me because it brought a smile to her face and hopefully it will encourage her when she is feeling sad.
HBD - Catherine and Ernie and the example they have shown for us as parents over this past year.
OFE - being able to work in the yard because it's nice to be able to do stuff.

No comments: