Thursday, January 1, 2009

Giving thanks today for...

Princess - Kristin because she is a wonderful friend, babysitter and she inspires me to grow in Christ more.
Rosebud - Kristin because she is very nice to us and she's a very good babysitter.
Stinkbug - ornaments because it lights up the tree instead of being bare and the red and gray ones are really pretty and I like the other ornaments and they're really cool and some of them aren't as pretty as the other ones but they are fine and it's really beautiful.
Sugarcake - hotels because if you didn't have a house you would have to live in a hotel.
ThereO - a date with my husband because I love to have that time to reconnect and discuss issues without interruptions.
HBD - date nights with my wife because it provides a time for us to connect with one another.
OFE - ringing the new year in and having a good meal at Aunt Rosie's because it was just really good.

No comments: