Sunday, January 25, 2009

Giving thanks today for...

Princess - my Nancy Drew books because they are something I can really enjoy and it's gotten me back into reading.
Rosebud - the All-Star game because it is fun to watch and it is when all the best hockey players in the league come together to play.
Stinkbug - the All-Star game because they are fun to watch, it's awesome, and I like how all the best players come together and it's fun to watch and it's fun watching hockey.
Sugarcake - my brush because it takes all my nests out and it makes my hair straight as my mom's.
ThereO - for the opportunity to know Anna because she had such a sweet and gentle spirit and I was able to learn so much from her.
HBD - church because it is wonderful and blesses our family both in liturgy and in the classes for the kids.
OFE - having a day of rest because it was nice.

No comments: