Saturday, January 10, 2009

Giving thanks today for...

Princess - being able to babysit Sugarcake because it brings us closer together and I was able to surprise my family by cleaning the house and that brings us closer together.
Rosebud - my blog because I get to write whatever I want on it and they are fun to have.
Stinkbug - the guitar because it helps you learn music and it's really fun and I love it and it teaches you a lot about music.
Sugarcake - PawPaw because he is sweet, he loves us, and he is the best.
ThereO - being able to watch my kids practice hockey because it just fills my heart with good feelings to see my kids doing something they enjoy and knowing how much skill it takes.
HBD - weekends that I can spend with my family to relax and enjoy each other's company.
OFE - being able to have breakfast with my breakfast buddies because it's been two or three years since we've been able to and it was so nice to visit with them.

No comments: