Sunday, January 4, 2009

Giving thanks today (1-3-09) for...

Princess - Aunt Catherine because she has inspired me to be a better person and a better person and she's very loving and a wonderful person.
Rosebud - Aunt Catherine because I love her and she is very nice to me and she's the best aunt anyone could ever have.
Stinkbug - football because it is fun to play, I have a good arm and it makes you healthy and you run fast and it is a fun game.
Sugarcake - cameras because you get to take pictures and they are fun to take.
ThereO - being able to watch my son be the ring bearer at my nephew's wedding because he was just so darn handsome and behaved so well, he just made me very proud.
HBD - Ernie and Allison found one another and that their wedding was beautiful.
OFE - the wedding going okay and that everybody had a good time.

No comments: