Saturday, January 17, 2009

Giving thanks today (1-15-09) for...

Princess - Sears because they helped us get a new dishwasher
Rosebud - staying home all day because then you don't have to get out and it's nice just to stay home.
Stinkbug - Sugarcake being able to go to the Stars game because I thought she would have a lot of fun and she did and I love it when she does that stuff because she can learn and have good memories.
Sugarcake - going to the Stars game because I got to have fun with my mom and daddy and they love me.
ThereO - being able to take our youngest to the Stars game because even though she got really stressed, it meant so much to her to be able to go with just her parents.
HBD - our time with Sugarcake at the hockey game and dinner because I love times like that.
OFE - going to J's house for supper because she made some awesome food and it was really, really good and nice to get out.

No comments: