Monday, January 5, 2009

Giving thanks today for...

Princess - my dad being a vegetarian because I know he is taking care of himself, he's teaching my mom to take care of herself and he's teaching me to take care of myself because he is teaching me to be healthy, love animals, and to watch our colon health because meat is actually not good for you.
Rosebud - a fire in the fireplace because it warms us and it warms up the house and it's very cozy.
Stinkbug - our car because if we wanted to go to Lake Charles we would have to walk there and it would take 5 days or more and if we went to OK it would take a long time and cars can take us wherever we want and it goes a lot faster.
Sugarcake - birthdays because you get presents and it's a happy day and you get to play with your family, you get to have a happy day and you get to go out and do stuff.
ThereO - a clothes washer and dryer because it would be NO fun whatsoever to go outside in cold weather and try to wash clothes and dry them by a fire.
HBD - the gift of sight for obvious reasons but mostly to see the natural beauty of this world and the ability to read.
OFE - all the prayers people have been saying for me.

No comments: