Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Giving thanks today for...

Princess - dad going get us supper because that was very nice of him even though his mouth hurts a lot and he had bad day and it tasted very good.
Rosebud - staying home all day because it was not to go anywhere and it was just nice to stay home.
Stinkbug - 24 hours in a day because if it was only one hour then you wouldn't get to do very much so when you have more time then you have more time to play and have fun and have time with your family.
Sugarcake - me because I'm white and I shine.
ThereO - being approved for an education discount for some photo software that I've been wanting because it saved us major bucks.
HBD - conversations with my wife about anything and everything because it is wonderful to be married to your best friend.
OFE - Mrs. P bringing me communion because 

No comments: