Friday, January 2, 2009

Giving thanks today for...

Princess - Allison because she is so very nice and sweet and she is going to be a wonderful cousin.
Rosebud - Uncle Carl because he helped me get my medicine so I would feel better.
Stinkbug - Buddy because he is like a guard to me at night and I love him and when I get sad I can cuddle up with him and I can play with him and when I get mad, I can go to him and I have lots of fun with him and he is very special to me and I wish the girls would never treat him like he is junk.
Sugarcake - the clock because it can tell time and you can see what time it is.
ThereO - prayer because without prayer, I would make really bad decisions and through prayer I am able to communicate with God.
HBD - Ernie and Allison finding one another.
OFE - taking a walk outside in the beautiful weather because I like being able to get around better.

No comments: