Sunday, January 11, 2009

Giving thanks today for...

Princess - being able to read music because if I'm not able to take music lessons then I can learn on my own.
Rosebud - our car because it helps take us places and we don't have to walk.
Stinkbug - playstation because you get to play games and they are really awesome like Star Wars and hockey and racing and they are really fun and sometimes it is almost like you are watching one.
Sugarcake - hockey practice because it teaches you how to play and it is fun to do.
ThereO - a relaxing day at home because it has given me a chance to recharge and begin focusing on what God wants me to focus on.
HBD - my comfortable bed that allows me to sleep so peacefully.
OFE - my nurse saying E for Elephant because it put everyone in a good mood during rough time and that I talked to Sugarcake the other night because I enjoyed it.

No comments: