Monday, December 1, 2008

Today begins the journey.  A journey towards a life of THANKSGIVING.

Giving Thanks today for...

Princess - music lessons because it shows me how to be more artistic and I can perform for the people I love.
Rosebud - my little sister because she always makes me laugh.
Stinkbug - hockey because it is fun to play.
Sugarcake - my family because they care about me and they protect me and they love me.
ThereO - my dad because he is not only my dad, he is also my friend.
HBD - a beautiful sky of the moon and two planets because of astronomical magic.
OFR - my husband making it through surgery, chemotherapy, and radiation even though doctors had said he shouldn't have any of those things.
OFE - for the many things my daughter and son-in-law have done over the last few months, locating doctors and nurses, taking care of caring bridge updates, nights and days spent with me at the hospital, bringing the grandchildren to visit and so many other things.

No comments: