Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Giving thanks today for...

Princess - my dad because he protects us and he provides us with whatever we need (and for so much more than I can ever name, for so many reasons).
Rosebud - my bed because it feels good and it is very comfortable.
Stinkbug - God because if He didn't want us here then we wouldn't be here and he loves us and we have all these things to love (like tv, friends, and people to share things with) and He gives us all these things and He loves us and I love Him.
Sugarcake - my Christmas tree because you get to decorate it and because you get to make ornaments to go on it.
ThereO - my mother-in-law for taking care of the kids when I really need her to watch them.
HBD - my mom for watching our kids and being nice to them.
OFR - OFE's macular degeneration not progressing because it is very common for it to become much worse after cataract surgery and his has not.
OFE - utility companies because without them we would all be just miserable.

No comments: