Sunday, December 14, 2008

Giving thanks today (12-13-08) for...
Princess - breakfast because it is the most important meal of the day and it keeps you energized.
Rosebud - soccer because it is a fun sport to play.
Stinkbug - my family because they take care of me, sometimes we fight but I love them and we play games together and share and love one another.
Sugarcake - church because I learn stuff and I learn about Jesus.
ThereO - my nephew graduating from college because growing up he had lots of learning difficulties and it is just incredible to see someone work hard and overcome those difficulties to accomplish a dream.
HBD - my nephew being able to finish his school.
OFR - Anthony graduating because it was a lot of work for him.
OFE - my rose club friends because they gave me a standing ovation when I came to my first meeting back and it is just incredible to have wonderful friends like that.

No comments: