Sunday, December 14, 2008

Giving thanks today for...

Princess - my church because it helps us grow in our faith, the people there are wonderful, and our family is able to grow stronger together and I've learned so much there about Jesus and biblical times.
Rosebud - our church because without it I wouldn't be able to learn about God the way I do.
Stinkbug - church because we learn about God and communion is a special time and going to church makes you closer to God and not doing bad things so you can stay near God.
Sugarcake - food because it keeps you healthy and you grow bigger.
ThereO - our vehicle because it gets us places safely and is big enough for our family.
HBD - safe travels to and from my nephew's graduation because we are safe.
OFR - everyone made it safely home because there was a lot family on the road and they all are home now.
OFE - for a wonderful supper that my sister-in-law cooked because it was delicious.

No comments: