Monday, December 8, 2008

Giving thanks today for...

Princess - my mom's godparents because they bring joy and I'm glad to have them in my life.
Rosebud - my violin teacher because if I didn't have her as my teacher then I wouldn't have been able to learn the violin like I've been able to.
Stinkbug - Pepsi because if they didn't have it then we wouldn't have a great drink like that and I like it a lot.
Sugarcake - my stuffed animals because when I'm sleeping they keep me protected and they are my best friends and I love them because they help me get sleep so I won't be lonely.
ThereO - the library which makes books available for free so we have the opportunity to explore and learn things we might not have been able to find out about otherwise and we are able to save money at the same time.
HBD - for our house because it keeps us safe and warm and offers us a place to spend time with one another and rest/relax.
OFR - being home where I can rest and not have to be around people.
OFE - doctors and nurses and the medicines they have because they can help make you well.

No comments: