Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Giving thanks today for...

Princess - getting a chance to spend some time with my mom because I really miss hanging out with her and it's fun and brings us closer together.
Rosebud - my camera because I love taking pictures and I like being able to get them developed.
Stinkbug - my mom because she does lots of things for me and she takes care of me and she's the best mom anybody could have.
Sugarcake - hairbows because if there is a nest in your hair and you put it in a hairbow then the nest isn't there because you cover it.
ThereO - being able to spend the remainder of 2008 with my family because there is no place I would rather be to ring out the old year and ring in the new.
HBD - this past year because my family has grown closer to one another and to God.
OFR - not making OFE cry when I changed his bandage.
OFE - my drain is still working good today because it makes me feel better.

No comments: