Sunday, December 7, 2008

Giving thanks today for...

Princess - Christmas because we get to spend time with our family and we get to give to others.
Rosebud - my parents because I love them and they are with me through everything.
Stinkbug - food because I can eat it and it's good for me and it's yummy.
Sugarcake - Christmas because I get to spend time with my family and they get to buy me presents and that is very, very nice.
ThereO - missionary families who bring love and hope to others through the Word of God.
HBD - St. Nicholas for his everlasting love and kindness to children and adults.
OFR - that I got OFE's tube back in because it didn't hurt him and we didn't have to go to the ER to put it back in.
OFE - that Oscar is no longer here because I don't have to listen to him bark any more.

No comments: