Thursday, December 4, 2008

Giving thanks today for....

Princess - my mom because she helps me through everything and if she was gone I'd be hopeless.
Rosebud - God because if He didn't make us, we wouldn't be here.
Stinkbug - electricity because we wouldn't be able to have video games, computers, tv, or even lights without it.
Sugarcake - my brother because he always likes to play with me and he tries to protect me.
ThereO - Nick because I wouldn't have started this incredible journey if it wasn't for him.
HBD - dinosaur fossils because they are awesome and provide a window into our pre-history.
OFR - being able to open up OFE's drain so he wouldn't have to go to the hospital.
OFE - my daughter because of the joy she has brought to my life, all the help she has given me, and the surprises that have come along because of her.

No comments: