Sunday, December 28, 2008

Giving thanks today (12-27-08) for...

Princess - curling irons because after you curl your hair, it makes you feel really pretty.
Rosebud - medicine because it helps me feel better.
Stinkbug - the Stars winning because I went to the game and it was lots of fun and I went with my mom and dad, I got a puck tossed to me by Neal, the food was really good and they won.
Sugarcake - my cash register because it works and I can check things out with it.
ThereO - being able to watch my son be tossed a puck by his favorite hockey player at the Stars game because the look on his face was one of pure joy and that fills MY heart with joy.
HBD - St. Stephen the protomartyr because he sacrificed his life for the sake of the faith and for his care and intercession in my life.
OFR - being able to get the biggest part of the decorations put away because now they aren't sitting in the middle of the house.
OFE - that y'all got to go to a hockey game because y'all had a chance to enjoy it.

No comments: