Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Giving thanks today for...

Princess - visiting dad at work because it made my day and it makes dad's day too and it's nice to see him during the day because I don't get to do that very often.
Rosebud - Wilson (#22) because he's very nice to us and he's a good player.
Stinkbug - music because it's really fun to listen to and when you get bored you can turn on the tv or listen to an ipod or listen to it in the car if you are in the car.
Sugarcake - CD's because you get to listen to them and you get to dance to them.
ThereO - a new Robidas jersey (signed today) in a smaller size because it means I am losing weight.
HBD - my family visiting me at work today because it was a wonderful break from a very difficult day.
OFR - being able to contact the two insurance companies because now I know what bills I need to get together and I had been worried about it.
OFE - going to supper at Casa because I didn't feel bad at all and saw a couple that we used to see at church and was able to visit with them (and I'm real thankful that my drainage is doing better and draining where it is supposed to.

No comments: