Saturday, December 20, 2008

Giving thanks today for...

Princess - Christmas trees because it brightens up the day and night.
Rosebud - Grandmother because she takes care of us whenever mom needs her to and she's nice to us.
Stinkbug - Modano because he took us to the Stanley Cup and he leads our team very well and he's a good player and he has almost 1400 goals and that is awesome and he's a great player and I like him a lot.
Sugarcake - The Stars because I get to get their autograph and take pictures with them.  
ThereO - time alone because it gives me a chance to calm all the thoughts in my head and accomplish some tasks that require concentration.
HBD - the weekends because it gives us a chance to be together and catch up on our much needed rest and relaxation.
OFR - the priest giving me a large portion of the consecrated host because it always makes me feel better.
OFE - Aunt Rosie made a beautiful coconut pie and it is delicious and I'm so thankful for the price of gas going down so that people can go visit their families.

No comments: