Friday, December 5, 2008

Giving thanks today for...

Princess - the thankful project because it helps me to see what I am truly thankful for and what all I have.
Rosebud - taking a shower because they feel so good and I don't know what I would do without them.
Stinkbug - my PawPaw because he's really fun and he helps me and takes care of me when my parents aren't around.
Sugarcake - God because He helps me be not sick and He loves me.
ThereO - for hockey because it has brought our family together and gives us something to enjoy as a family.
HBD - Friday night hockey because it is a wonderful way to start the weekend.
OFR - the truck is running so we don't have to have the gas tank cleaned out.
OFE - my son-in-law because he does such a wonderful job of taking care of our daughter and he has become a wonderful friend.

No comments: