Friday, December 26, 2008

Giving thanks today for...

Princess - PawPaw because he is the best PawPaw you could ever have... he is sweet, kind, funny and smart and I would never want to lose him because I love him and he loves me.
Rosebud - our television because we get to watch the Stars play and watch hockey on it.
Stinkbug - the light up Christmas tree at MawMaw and PawPaw's house because it is pretty and it lights the house up and it is stained glass and it is really cool and there is not much of that in Texas.
Sugarcake - the blanket because you would be cold without it.
ThereO - seeing one of my dad's doctors and being able to thank him in person for all the help and care he have given my dad.
HBD - being able to spend Christmas with OFE because I know it meant a lot to him and it was important for us to be with him.
OFR - the family having a safe, quick trip home because it's nice to know everyone is okay.
OFE - having such a good caregiver because she is so patient with me.

No comments: