Sunday, December 28, 2008

Giving thanks today for...

Princess - Stinkbug's godparents because they love and care for me even though they are not my godparents and they are so very nice.
Rosebud - my parents because they take care of me, they keep me safe, and I love them.
Stinkbug - mommy fixing my ipod later because I'll be able to listen to music whenever I want, won't have to listen to dad's boring talk radio, and I have a mom and dad that can fix things like that.
Sugarcake - the crosses because they are beautiful and they are about Jesus and when He died.
ThereO - Sugarcake remembering the importance and beauty of crosses because those kinds of things fill me with faith.
HBD - my godparents because they are generous and kind to my entire family.
OFR - being able to put the rest of the Christmas decorations away because now I don't have to do it tomorrow.
OFE - being able to get up and around because if I couldn't, I'd really be an invalid.

No comments: