Friday, December 12, 2008

Giving thanks today for...

Princess - Sugarcake because she is hilarious and she makes me laugh all the time and she always gives me something to talk about and she loves me and I love her and she is a big ball of fun.
Rosebud - hockey 101 because it teaches me to be a better hockey player and it's fun.
Stinkbug - toys because they are fun to play with and we wouldn't have fun stuff (legos, football toys, stuff like that).
Sugarcake - chairs because they are comfortable and they don't make you walk.
ThereO - my Robidas sweater because it is comfortable and reminds me of how different I am now compared with last year at this time.
HBD - my kids waving bye to me in the morning because it's a beautiful way to start my day.
OFR - getting the lights on the tree because it has been awhile since we've even had a tree and I'm just glad I can still do it.
OFE - going for a walk today because I haven't been able to do that since before they changed my tube.

No comments: