Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Giving thanks today (12-16-08) for...

Princess - Stinkbug because he loves me and it feels awesome to have a little brother you can play with and he shows me and teaches me a lot because he is really smart.
Rosebud - my parents taking me to the Stars game because that's one of the best things that you can do is go to a Stars game.
Stinkbug - the world because it gives us a place to live and I thank God for it because he made it and it is a place we can live and give other people nice things.
Sugarcake - shopping because I get to buy stuff and I get to look around.
ThereO - unexpectedly being able to go to the Stars game because I love watching the Stars in action and it just makes me lose track of anything I'm worried about.
HBD - our time together (HBD, ThereO, Rosebud) at the Stars game because we got to go and it gave me a chance to spend time with my wife and daughter doing something that the three of us enjoy.
OFR - being able to get in contact with the doctors because OFE's been hurting.
OFE - my wife put up all the Christmas decorations because it looks really pretty.

No comments: