Thursday, December 11, 2008

Giving thanks today for...

Princess - Nick because he made me laugh and he was a very good cousin.
Rosebud - the Angel Tree because it gives us a chance to help those who don't have anything...it helps us to help them have a better Christmas.
Stinkbug - laptops because without them I wouldn't get to learn stuff and it's fun and they have lots of cool websites and without a laptop, I wouldn't have very much fun.
Sugarcake - Wilson (#22 on the Stars) because he's very nice to me and he's a very good player.
ThereO - blogs because they have opened up my world to so many people I wouldn't have the privilege of  "knowing" otherwise.
HBD - Chuck Swindoll because of his wonderful messages.
OFR - being able to go to the Rose Club meeting this evening because it gives us something different to do and it will be good to see everyone.
OFE - Tylenol because it has helped my pain go away.

No comments: