Monday, December 22, 2008

Giving thanks today for...

Princess - Rosebud because she's the one closest to me so we can hang out a lot and I love her although we do fight, she's fun to play with.
Rosebud - Princess because she's fun to play with and I love her.
Stinkbug - chess because it is fun to play with my dad and I love it and it helps me to think better.
Sugarcake - Grandad because he takes care of me, he used to, and he took us places and he took us to Santa's Village.
ThereO - a new video camera because with it I can capture family moments and family members that we might not have with us much longer.
HBD - the care and kindness that is given by my wife to myself and our children.
OFR - the home health agency letting Kathy come over on Mondays because she does such a better job.
OFE - Rene because he came over and help me out with some stuff.

No comments: