Monday, December 15, 2008

Giving thanks today for...

Princess - noodles and butter because it is very good and it cheers me up.
Rosebud - my brother because he's the best brother anyone could have.
Stinkbug - television because it is fun to watch and I can learn stuff and one of the things I like a lot is Star Wars and if we didn't have television then I wouldn't be able to watch it.
Sugarcake - Grandmother because every time we go over there she buys us stuff and she loves us.
ThereO - being financially able to give gifts to children whose families cannot afford to give them anything for Christmas.
HBD - radio ministries because it is a wonderful way to share the gospel of Jesus Christ.
OFR - going to the Catholic Daughter's meeting because it was nice to get out for a change.
OFE - getting to go see Eloise and Paul because he's been real sick and it was nice to be able to go and visit him.

No comments: