Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Giving thanks today for...

Princess - for the Stars because they bring our family closer together.
Rosebud - my mom because whenever we go see the Stars we are the only kids there and because she rubs my feet and it feels so good.
Stinkbug - snow because it's fun and you can make snowballs and snowmen and you can play in it and it's cold and we didn't get a bunch of cold weather in Texas and if you have a pond you can skate on it and that is one of the most fun things.
Sugarcake - Santa because every Christmas night he comes and gives us treats and he loves us.
ThereO - a warm fire on a cold evening because it reminds me how blessed I am to be comfortable.
HBD - for my wife and it's hard for me to just say "because" there are a million reasons... reasons too numerous to name.
OFR - being able to get most of the Christmas decorations because I could hardly move after putting out the outside decorations on Saturday.
OFE - for Congress and the President because they've blown it so bad that everybody can't blame everything on me now.

No comments: