Saturday, December 6, 2008

Giving thanks today for...

Princess - my laptop because I can learn a lot of things on there and I can communicate with people I don't get to see everyday.
Rosebud - Dad's cookies because they are so very good and they are vegan/sugar-free.
Stinkbug - Star Wars because it is awesome and they have a website that you can do lots and lots of stuff on.
Sugarcake - my sisters because they love me and they try to be nice with me.
ThereO - liturgy at the Orthodox church because it not only connects me to God and Jesus but to all the other Orthodox Christians in the world.
HBD - HDTV because it makes the viewing/television experience much more spectacular.
OFR - good friends like J. because it gives me a special feeling to have friends like that in my life.
OFE - my 4 grandchildren because they are polite, fun, and wonderful to be around...I love them all.

No comments: