Friday, December 19, 2008

Giving thanks today for...

Princess - Aunt Deborah because she is the best aunt ever and she's really, really nice.
Rosebud - my violin because it is a fun instrument to play and I love how it sounds.
Stinkbug - scoring 7 goals during Hockey 101 because it feels good to score goals and it is really fun and it is like scoring, and going all the way to the big game and sometimes I have friends on my team and it's just lots of fun.
Sugarcake - jewelry because I get to look at it and I get to wear it.
ThereO - being able to watch my daughter dance because it is a beautiful gift that I wish I got to see more often.
HBD - my mini Christmas vacation because it gives me time to spend with my family and meditate on the birth of my Lord and Savior.
OFR - friends (Sandra J.) came over and surprised us and it was just so very nice.
OFE - being able to shave because it keeps me looking good.

No comments: