Sunday, December 21, 2008

Giving thanks today for...

Princess - Pastor Wes because he taught me a very valuable lesson today.
Rosebud - Carol of the Bells song because I love the song and it is fun to listen to.
Stinkbug - football because it is fun to play, I have a good arm and I sometimes score lots of touchdowns and it's a fun game.
Sugarcake - my toothbrush because I can clean my teeth and they sparkle real white and they help my teeth not be dirty.
ThereO - my organizer/calendar because it helps me keep track of everything going on and helps me remember some things I would probably forget.
HBD - Sugarcake because she brings a lot of happiness and joy into my life.
OFR - getting OFE's tube back in without it hurting him too much.
OFE - OFR fixed my bandage because it had gotten out of place and it was hurting me pretty good but it's better now.

No comments: