Thursday, December 25, 2008

Giving thanks today for...

Princess - Christmas because it brings the whole family together, it's the day Jesus was born, and you get to spend time with the people you love, whom you only have for a short time.
Rosebud - Christmas trees because they are pretty to look at and I love all the ornaments.
Stinkbug - Santa because he brings presents and it makes little kids happy and it's fun to open presents on Christmas and Santa brings happiness to little kids and it's great.
Sugarcake - shirts because if you have no shirts then you have to show your stomach and they are fun to wear.
ThereO - my youngest daughter waking up and saying "Happy Birthday Jesus" first, before she asked about Santa because it makes me feel like my husband and I are doing something right.
HBD - our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ because He came into the world to save sinners of whom I am worst.
OFR - my daughter and son-in-law not drinking because it was leading to a bad example.
OFE - all of the family was able to come down for Christmas because it made me really happy and we've had a good time and I'll be really sad to see everyone go back home.

No comments: