Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Giving thanks today for...

Princess - Kirkland's because you can find a gift for anyone there!
Rosebud - PawPaw because he's the best PawPaw anyone could ever have and I wouldn't want to replace him with anyone.
Stinkbug - beating my dad at chess because he never "lets" me win, I have to really do it myself.
Sugarcake - mom's Santa hat because sometimes I get to wear it and I get to see it.
ThereO - the telephone because I am able to talk to my dad and cheer him up when he doesn't feel so good.
HBD - our beautifully decorated Christmas tree because it makes me feel wonderful inside.
OFR - having the utilities paid for a couple of months because it helps financially.
OFE - the glass Christmas tree we made many years ago because it still functions and is just absolutely beautiful.

No comments: